If you have specific questions about how we deal with this information, or if you want to obtain a copy / delete the personal information about you that you provide through the Site or through our apps, please contact us by email info@Shabiloo.com
Our policy may be updated from time to time. Latest version will be posted on our site.
We are keeping information about installation of our apps on your device (like time, date, IP-address). We keep Your installed apps package names.
We keep Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI), if it is submitted by your device during installation.
We can request some information directly for the purpose of registering you in high scores system (like e-mail address).
We may also automatically record your Advertising ID for advertising or analytics purposes. These IDs do not reveal any specified information about the user. Though, if you want to reset your Advertising ID, you can follow these instructions:
- for Android devices: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922
- for iOS devices: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074
In some of our apps we use subscriptions in order to provide you with interesting offers. Technically, these subscriptions are provided by Google Play / App Store, and we do not collect any extra information besides your email address.
For App Store Auto Renewable subscriptions, you can turn off auto-renew by following this instruction: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
How do we use it
We process this information in an anonymous way for the general purposes:
- to provide you with services
- to communicate with you via email and to respond to your questions and comments
- for statistical purposes which help us to improve the quality of the services we provide
- Provide you more relevant advertisement instead of random advertisement
- Prevent from showing advertisements that you already have the product
How do we store it
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with regulations to protect personal information about you. However, the internet is not a 100% secure environment, and we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us.
How do we share it
We have never received any requests from the state authorities of any country for providing such information.
However, we believe it is necessary to share information if it is required by law, in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person.
Some of our Android apps were reported to be requesting access to the contacts book of the mobile phones. This is required by the “tell a friend” feature. Nevertheless, your contacts information is used within your phone and never downloaded by us.
Agreement with this Policy
Tell us which marketing messages are acceptable to you.
- Email us at info@Shabiloo.com to tell us your marketing preferences.
- Stop receiving Shabiloo marketing emails by clicking the unsubscribe link included at the bottom of Shabiloo marketing emails. You cannot opt out of certain emails we need to send you relating to normal business operations (for example, we may email you to deliver a content that your bought using the Shabiloo online service).
Should you have any other requests regarding privacy, please, contact us at: info@Shabiloo.com